As a Veeder-Root flagship product line, Red Jacket is backed by the largest network of distributors and authorized service contractors worldwide. Red Jacket delivers faster, more reliable fuel flow for the lowest cost of ownership. The Red Jacket is a fixed speed submersible turbine pump that optimizes fuel flow to your dispensers. Its motor performance delivers higher flow rates than any other motor in the industry. It features Red Jacket’s advanced packer manifold design, making it the industry’s easiest and safest STP to install and service. Available in ¾HP to 2HP configurations and fixed or variable Quick Set lengths.
Boosting flow and your bottom line
Red Jacket’s unsurpassed expertise helps sites optimize fuel flow. Part of the industry’s leading Veeder-Root suite of products, Red Jacket’s family of Submersible Turbine Pumps and Pump Controllers ensures that sites can pump fuel quickly, efficiently and safely – whether it’s motor fuel, diesel, aviation gasoline, LPG, ethanol/methanol or kerosene – in above ground or underground storage tanks. As a Veeder-Root flagship product line, Red Jacket is backed by the largest network of distributors and authorized service contractors worldwide.
Red Jacket has the industry’s most advanced motor
Improved motor delivers higher efficiency, fuel flow and lower power consumption, allowing Red Jacket to continue to offer the most advanced STPs.
• Up to 5% increased flow
• 8% less power consumption
• Improved quality and reliability
• Improved international safety flameproof standards
- New and improved motor performance, which delivers higher flow rates
- Built-in contractor’s box. The electrical connection housing is built into the manifold and is completely isolated from the fuel path
- Easy to install and service. No adjustment required to fit the yoke, making this pump the easiest to install
- Increased electrical safety. Yoke assembly is quick, simple and safe electrical connections. Simply turn off the circuit breaker, back off the two nuts holding the extractable in place and the yoke electrical connection is broken
- Environmentally friendly. When the two nuts holding the extractable in place are backed off, the O- ring seals are automatically broken, releasing pressure in the pump and the non-isolated line, draining fuel back into the tank. This simple feature helps eliminate potential human error that could cause service spills, protecting the environment from fuel contamination and site owners from related liability
- Innovative check valve design. Designed so that it can be raised, providing a larger path to depressurize the line and return fuel to the tank. This feature eliminates the potential for fuel spills